Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Class Lessons...

(Due to being sick of calling myelf Miz for such a long time, I shall now declare that I'll call myself 'I', 'me', 'my', etc... Instead of Miz, starting now on.)

I was sick for almost the past one week, (Since last Friday when I went to the field trip during our Exploration Week.) and is still sick now. I wish I could recover fast and hopefully able to get back to class tomorrow.

I miss my friends...

I never felt this way before. Since I was a little kid, i used to be sick, like now... Then I'd try to get myself to be worse than ever so that I can skip class as much as possible. Even when I was in secondary school, I did the same. Been absent for more than a week, till the teacher has to call me up because nobody informed the class teacher that I was sick.

I love to stay home rather than going to school. It's really boring at school... With the bunch of works and all... And, my friends. I've only one or two best friends. That's why I can never lost count whenever someone asked me to name my best friends. Till now, I think the closest friend I had was the one in primary school. Those in the secondary schools are not really that close to me anymore. You can say that we've almost lost contact... Or have dull relationships already. It could just fade off anytime, anyday...

But things are different now. All my friends in college are my best friends. Maybe some are not so close to me, but to me, they are still my friends. ^^ I want to go back to class so badly to see my friends... I love them all...

Being at home is still fun. I get rest, I get to chill for some time, do whatever I want... Yet I still think that I want to go back to class to meet my friends. It's the first time I wanted to go to school so badly despite being sick. But today I was absent as I was still in quite a bad condition. Friends advised me not to take too much medicine (As in Panadol...) as it's bad for health, but I've no other choices as it's the only medicine which can cure my fever and headache. Thanks for the advise anyway... =)

Gotta get better now! Can't be lying on bed like a corpse all day long. Need to sit up and do something. Anything! Although still dizzy, well, I need to force myself not to lie down but do something else. Can't really walk down the stairs either. My food were brought up to my room for me. Am grateful for that, not that I'm lazy. >_<

That's all for this post. Wish I'll be completely recovered by tomorrow. I wanna see my friends! I miss them so much...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hugz yuchi~~

Mizuko Yuki said...

achi! *hugs* miss you too. ^^

~JC~ said...

Yoyo... hope tat tmr i got the chance to fetch u la ^^