Friday, November 28, 2008

Charcoal Drawing Again

Firstly, happy birthday to Yi Ning! ^^ It's her birthday today, but there wasn't much celebration. Just bought her a cake and sang the birthday songs. Forced her to take out the candles by mouth (Like what Mei Lin did yesterday.) and someone pushed her onto the cake. O_O Well, it's lucky me and arashi's birthday next year falls on a saturday.

The mini celebration was held after the class was over. So let's talk about what happened today. It was charcoal drawing of some human figures. Last week we did a little and this week we're allowed to continue again. Unfortunately, both the lecturer and tutor wasn't able to come today and they sent a messenger to tell us what to do. We were all pretty much shocked. Anyway, the guy took our attendance and then asked us to do our work. Class actually dismissed nearly one hour earlier as most of us had finished our work.

Then, let me show you my completed drawing for today. T_T It sucks big time. Seriously, it sucks. I hate my own drawings...


***********************************************************


My charcoal drawing. T_T


It's a figure of a woman, but i drew it like the face of a deformed man. T_T I pretty much like the shading of the muscle. ^^ But the proportion seems to be wrong. There's no flow on the body. And... Yeah, the arms were like that in the original figure. Don't blame me saying I cut off her arms. O_o Help was needed by the experts such as Yohji. Lol. Thanks Yohji. ^^

Credits are given to Chor Yi as he's the one who took the picture. Actually it was me who took the picture using his camera... So... I guess credits are given to his camera. =P Nothing else to say. That's all... Yeah. See you guys around soon~ Have a great day ahead.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i dont care .. i want celebrate with classmates !