Friday, November 21, 2008

Stress

Yeah. Hell yeah... Stress.

It's the 11th week already. We end our semester at the 14th week. Time does passes quickly in a blink of an eye. But this week onwards it's called the "Hell Week" or more commonly named "Stress Week". Lots of things to be done and rushed before the semester ends.

I suddenly felt very depressed and stressed although I tried to take everything easy. This is because when one gets stressed or panic, chances of getting sick and losing of mind are higher then normal. That's why I still try to keep myself calm and steady although the dead line is near. No point getting all worried as the deadline won't be changed or delayed.

To all my dear friends who are about to 'explode', freak out or just wanna kill somebody to relieve stress, I would suggest you to just do something relaxing instead. That is, if you don't wanna do your work because of being panic or stressed. Play a stress-relieving mini game (Or just plain game. =_=), read a book or just plain do something that makes you happy or forget about anything else in a short period of time.

I don't wanna waste further of my time blogging. I have better things to do now and I need to speed things up. I'm still chilled, don't worry. ^^ But we do get afraid of dealines right? Though not everyone is like that... Well then, I'll get back to business right now. See you all again soon~ Don't stress too much people! XD

2 comments: