Monday, November 24, 2008

Heaven's Light

Two days ago, it was my little cousin, Bryant's birthday. So we went to Kajang to have his early birthday celebration. It's those usual things you get when you go to a kid's party... Food. More food. And food again. Lucky there were no balloons or I swear I could have died.

On our way back, I saw this.


Heaven's light.


Look at the sun rays pouring down from the clouds. It was just days before when I said I was depressed. But looking at such a scene made me realise that there's hope for everything. It also calms me and made me appreciate this light all the way till it was out of sight. Maybe this light was sent by someone precious from up there. =) Who knows?

End of today's post. I'm currently busy with Computer Application class final project. When it's done I'll try to post it up here later. Well then, see you all again later~ Have a nice day ahead.

No comments: