Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Some Home, Nature And Class Photography

I've been playing with my Baby Kuro (I named my DSLR) and here's some of the photographs I've shot:


My small table top drawer in my room. These are the things placed on top of the drawer.


This is my motivation. =D


My handphone accessory on my blanket.


My beloved crystals.


The ring. XD


My crystal bangles.


Souveniors from Taiwan. ^^


My brother's soft shell turtle. Or snapping turtle. I have one too. Just to show for the fun of it. XD


The pond's lily flower. It's purple but the sunlight is too strong.


Some small orange flower plant...


Bonzai plant's roots.


Close up of flower and dew.


I like the dew. ^^


More flowers.


I like this orchid plant too!


A shot from inside the car while on the move. Cool ain't it?


Li Lian is like so emo...


Blue pineapple. So blue...


This is Helios, our Photography lecturer.


Today's class is about lightings.


This is my living room at night.


This is the lamp above my TV. Saw the previous picture? This is the light source from above the TV.


Yeah that's about it for today. This is a lot of photos! And there should be more but I only picked the nicer ones. =P Will upload more in the future. Have a nice day ahead~

No comments: