Friday, December 4, 2009

Scaled Face

Ouch I just bang my knee against the table's bottom surface. T_T

So anyway I was thinking of doing something random to improve my Photoshop skills and I did something which I was satisfied with but I wish to do something better.


This was done without any tutorials.



Before.


After.


I think it still looks fake. Does it? =( I've done my best in just 10 minutes. Don't expect too much I'm just a noob. XD Enlarge image to see the scale effects better. ^^

All I did was change the colours and adding scales on the lady's face. Oh yeah I changed the eye into a cat's eye. Still think the eye part looks fake... T_T I used motion blur for the hair and part of the face on the right. There are three different colours if you noticed them.

Well, I think my skills still suck. X_X

Please leave comments about my work. Thanks. =D

By the way I credit the people who owned the images. Please don't sue me as this is just some experiment work and something to enhance my skills. =( I taken the images from Google Image by random.

Thanks again and have a nice day ahead~

No comments: