Saturday, December 26, 2009

Japanese Lunch And Random Pictures

I went for lunch with my parents and their friend whom I called 'Uncle Henry'. He came back from Australia for a few days so my parents wanted to treat him for lunch while he's still here. Actually it was probably a week or two ago, but I didn't have time to post the pictures up.

These are some pictures I've taken during lunch:



Some buildings I took...


The japanese restaurant's name. Nihon Kai.


Clearer view of the name.


This is my cup. XD


That is Uncle Henry's cup. XD


Soft shell crab.


Closer view of soft shell crab.


I like this shot! Some sushi roll thing...


Sushi on boat. This is nice. Yum.


Sashimi set. This is for sharing.


My favourite! Salmon eggs... =q


There's squid, cod, tuna, salmon, prawns and some clam meat.


Yum.


Now, this is my set lunch. Sashimi set, again. XD


I really love sashimi. X3


I love salmon sashimi best.

That's it for the lunch pictures. Here's some of the things in my room:


This is a pair of sad bunnies.


Because of the stupid careless maid, she broke the green bunny's ear. ='(


Very sad...


T_T


This is Tamama. It says "Hi!"


This pink doll here is a Christmas present from Chor Yi. =)


Molly Qee Special.


Side view. Her crown is too large for her I think...


I shall name her PinkStar.


That's about it for my post today. ^^ There's thunder now so I have to off. By the way these photos are not edited at all except for resizing it to a smaller size. Have a nice day ahead people~ And Merry Belated Christmas. XD