Thursday, December 10, 2009

Emelyn's Belated Birthday And My Portrait

Ok there are two occasions which I wanted to show in this post. I'm lazy to separate the post so I'll just do it two-in-one. XD

Firstly, happy belated birthday to Emelyn, who turned 19 on the 1st of December this year. These are the photographs taken during her birthday in class:



Meet Emelyn.


Some group photo with Emelyn and her cake.


Group photo again.


More people. Including our lecturer, Helios. XD


Operation Pretending-to-be-Happy.


Operation Head-Pushing-onto-Cake.


Operation Head-Pushing-into-Cake part two.


Operation Head-Pushing-onto-Cake final part. But her head did not hit the cake. How lucky. =)


Stezon asked her to take out a candle using her mouth but she wanted to get out to do it.


"See? The cake is so nice. You shouldn't push my head onto it."


"Look I got the candle out! Stay away!" (to Stezon).


But in the end she still got cream on her face... By the way arashi is just holding her so that we can get a picture of her.


"AAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!"


"I need TISSUES!!! Where're the TISSUES?!"


My cake cutting skills sucks... =_=


Cake!


I took this shot! XD Satu Biji is such a photo bomber...


Well, that's it for Emelyn's birthday pictures. Hope she enjoyed it. ^^ And sorry for posting this up nine days later. Hope she's not mad about it. @_@

So two days ago we had our photography lesson. Our assignment for the day was to take a portrait picture of a friend whom you picked by random. How was it done? Helios made us write our names on a small piece of paper. Pass it to him and he crumbled it, and asking us to pick a paper at random. Then, write in one word to describe the person whom you picked. Crumble it and give it back to him again, and this time we pick one again.

So you have to photograph the person you took with their personality stated on the paper. I got my friend, Li Lian, with her personality - friendly.

I knew about my personality already. And I think you guys could guess what it is because it's damn obvious. XD My photographer was Vv. And these are the two shots I liked best out of the few he took:


Quite a different composition.


I like this blurred version. =D


That's about it for today. Have a nice day ahead. ^^ Oh, credits are given to Vv and Helios for the photos. =)

No comments: