Sunday, December 6, 2009

My First Pictures With My New DSLR

Um... Hi! =D

So I bought myself a DSLR today. Well, rather to say that my dad bought it for me. Thanks dad! X3 Oh and since it's 1.01 a.m. now, I should say that I bought it yesterday. =)


I felt proud and happy to own a DSLR after so long. Not that I'm craving for one. But it's like a bonus. I'm quite interested in taking photographs since I was younger. Or to make it as a second career if being a designer isn't what I want anymore.


Yeah my very first pictures from a DSLR! XD I was sharing DSLRs with my classmates in the past. But now I can do more with my own DSLR.


These are some very noob pictures I've taken by my new DSLR:



Satu Biji Orang. I was focusing on the pineapple behind actually.


Some fried vegetables. I was having dinner with my parents.


Some fried boneless chicken. =D


My cold udon! House special.


Closeup shot.


And the udon is only RM5! It's not a very big portion. But it's yum! =q The udon noodles are crunchy and chewy. I like it, although it's quite hard to bite them off. I think the shop is called Sanuki Udon. It's located in Taman Desa. Forgot which part...

Anyway I need to go to bed now. It's so late and I'm tired. I thank Satu Biji Orang and dad for accompanying me in getting my DSLR.

Have a nice day ahead people~

1 comment:

Xin Thong(: said...

oooowhh,sounds so fun hor taking pictures?=D haha X )