Sunday, October 18, 2009

Welcome Back Yuki!

It was a surprisingly terrible yet happiest day I've ever had! Let me tell you this story of mine related to my precious darling hamster, Yuki.

I was cleaning the table where both Yuki and Miz's cage are placed on. Then, I fed a spoonful of hamster mix to Yuki as her feed box was empty. After that I rushed to my room to get changed as our whole family will be going to lunch with my aunt, uncle and elder cousin brother.

When I came home, I saw that Yuki's cage was left open and I knew what happened. Yes, she went missing. I cried my eyes and soul out almost half a day. I can't imagine she too, went on a vacation like Jr did. But Jr never came back... And to think of that happening to Yuki, it was really hurtful and sad.

I did not open the cage on purpose. I forgotten to close it after feeding her. I blamed myself for losing her... My dad scolded me as this wasn't the first time a hamster went missing. I felt like another half of myself was missing. (it's not because that I named her after me)

An hour after that, my mom wanted to visit my grandmother (my mom's mother) and our whole family went to Kajang. Before leaving, I put Yuki's cage on the floor hoping for her to come back on her own. William suggested this. Lol. I was still kind of teary eyed in the car till I managed to control myself after that.

Almost 8 p.m. when we got back to our home and I wasn't in the mood for dinner, nor do I really have the appetite to eat. Till 10.17 p.m. I came down to eat a slice of cheese. And that was when I found my darling Yuki sitting behind her home! Immediately I picked her up and hugged her while eating the cheese. Mom scolded me because it's not hygiene. @_@ Who cares?! I'm over the moon! I'm the happiest person alive! XD

I fed her some of the cheese I was eating, and put her back into her cage. The end.

Have a nice day ahead people~ I'm really happy and thank God that Yuki came back safe and sound.

No comments: