Monday, October 5, 2009

Female Addiction

Gosh... I'm starting to think that I'm a lesbian. Maybe bisexual. O_o Nah, just joking. XD But anyway I'm going to tell you the type of female characters that I like.


Hatsune Miku (CG version).


Oerba Dia Vanille from Final Fantasy XIII.


Rikku from Final Fantasy X-2.

Yeah... So basically those types of girls I like would look like this. =) I'll never be one of them anyway. That's why I like them. XD So anyway there's a few more characters that I'd like to show. They're from the game - Perfect World. My characters I customized. I like them a lot too.


Mizuko. My first character. Werefox.


Sumire. Another werefox.


Yuuki. Elf archer.


I like the type of clothes and their looks. ^^ Yeah I know, I'm not like them. That's why I created them so that I can see something I like. Haha...

Done with today's post. Will continue updating soon. Have a nice day ahead people~

No comments: