Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Nothing Much To Say

So, I do not have much to say in this post. Oh! but I'd like to add on another female character I found! She's Serah from Final Fantasy XIII. But I still prefer Vanille though.


Serah Farron. Lightning's younger sister.


She's kindda cute. X3 I like her outfit... And shoes. But not the leggings. Or socks. Or whatever you call it. But anyway I don't think I'll have the change to play Final Fantasy XIII as I don't have a Playstation 3. T_T Sad I know, but what to do? Unless I earn some pocket money and save it for one. But not to fear! I've read out that Final Fantasy XIII Agito is going to be out for the PSP~ WOO!!! But it's a different version though.

Since I've nothing much to say, I'll end my post here for today. ^^ I think I'm going to draw Plenair. My version. Have a nice day ahead people~

1 comment:

Anime Fan said...

a little cute? i'd say she's pretty cute :D