Friday, October 9, 2009

I Want To Be A Frog

Why frog, you may ask? Of all animals, a frog?! I'm not too sure of it myself. But I find it cute to say so.

Frogs don't have to go to school. They don't need education, but survive on their natural instincts. They love rain. So do I. They can swim around whole day and not complaining of being bored.

They listen to nature's music - sound of the pond, the waters, insects' calling, or even the rainforests. It's a very healthy music although it does not have any genre. =) Frogs won't care about their appearances, and certainly won't mind if you called them ugly creatures. I think they're cute though. ^^

Frogs give birth to cute little darlings called tadpoles, which makes me wanna SQUISH THEM SO BADLY MUAHAHAHA!!! Nah, joking. I'm an animal lover, I won't do that for sure. Fingers crossed! I'm still curious of why tadpoles imitate the form of a sperm... Or the other way around. But anyhow they're still cute. I want a tadpole baby too!

Frogs have all the freedom they want! The only thing I dislike about them is that they eat insects. It's disguisting, although I saw from an article that flies tastes sweet. I prefer Carbonara instead.

At the end of the day, I just wanted to be a frog because they don't have to be forcefully educated. I don't want to go back to college... Nor do children nowadays want to go back to school.

Have a nice day ahead people~ What would you want to be? =)

No comments: