Thursday, October 8, 2009

Once Upon A Time...

I missed studying in kindergarden.

I missed the days where I lived in my previous apartment.

I missed sitting on the sofa of the little hall looking out of the balcony.

I missed watching those people playing basketball at the basketball court beyond my balcony.

I missed waking up early in the morning and listen to the cranes singing their songs at the opposite block of the apartment.

I missed my friends from primary school.

I missed the times when I was an innocent child.

I missed being a child, able to spend more time with my family.

I missed the hugs and kisses from my parents.

I missed the past...

Why can't the clock turn back?

I can only see my past through memories and dreams.

I won't get to experience the past again, nor can i change it.

When we are young, we wish to grow up. But as we grew up, we began to realize how cruel the world can be, and wished that we were back in the childhood days. We wouldn't need to worry about stress or work or our family. We are able to play and enjoy all we want. But things are different now...

Our past happened once upon a time. And our memories are fractions of those that happened once upon a time...

No comments: