Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Niece

Here she was today! She's singaporean, and is only few months old. =) My cousin sister came back from Singapore to celebrate my grandma's brithday today, so she brought the baby along. My cousin is local, but married to a Singaporean. Anyway let's take a look at my niece!


My niece! Ain't she cute?


Her name, if I'm not mistaken, is spelled as En She. (Pronounced as End-Shee, I think) I hardly see her because she only comes back here once every few months. T_T Today is the day where I really got to look at her closely because I wasn't really around the previous times when she came. Even if she did, it was hard for me to take a picture of her because she was too fragile and tiny. Not to mention she cries very often. Therefore I did not want to get close to her as I'm afraid I would scare her. (Not that I'm scary ok!)

I had a haircut yesterday. From long hair to a short one. Well, it wasn't really that short. I dunno... The younger sister of one of my friend, who is also my neighbour, is currently learning hair styling. I thought I would give it a try and she how she could cut it for me. I wanted medium length, but guess she cut a little too much. That's ok because I thought it wasn't half bad.

Well, here's the new me:




Me in short hair.


Ok I know there might be some bad comments on how ugly it is. Doesn't matter... Don't really care about whether it's ugly or nice. I just wanted to try a new hairstyle. Anyway gotta go now. Assignments are calling me. Have a nice day ahead people~

2 comments:

~JC~ said...

wow!!!

looks good woh...

Mizuko Yuki said...

hehe thankiu JC ^^