Thursday, July 16, 2009

Blue Baby Fox

Done by me. I was bored the other day, which I had forgotten when it was but I just knew that I was damn bored. Did this piece of doodle in Li Lian's house while the others were doing their assignments. I had no inspiration. No point continuing work right?

Had a presentation today and the lecturer told most of us to redo out work and submit it the following week. Shit. It's not easy to draw androids and their environments you know. Now that we have to redo the whole thing, it's like... I don't know what to say. I'm speechless. I salute my lecturer for the torture.

Anyway here's my little foxy. It's not something nice, as usual, but I just like it.


Little blue foxy.


The composition of her position seemed a little weird. So does her oversized head, which I've realised after completing her. Oh well... Like the proportions and such. I think I've improved a little in drawing body proportions. I'm glad. The ears seemed weird too. Well, it's just a doodle. Don't expect much from me. =) Self critique by the way. XD It's even practiced in college.

Am going to resume work. It's been days that I've had a good night sleep. For almost a week I've only slept less than four hours in a day. So I'm hoping that I can have a good night's rest at least for today. But I think chances are slim. I'll try to finish up my work fast and go to bed anyway. Have a good day ahead people~

No comments: