Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tired And Worried

Since the end of my first project for Authoring Interactive Narrative, I've been worried everyday till the present.

It's not like I would purposely be worried about a past project. And there's nothing else I can do to improve on it (although there's a lot to improve on) because it was submitted already.

I think I didn't do my best this time round. Had learned my lesson. But I do not hope I will fail because I still put lots of effort into drawing. I would try to do my best in the coming second project. I promise.

Well, I guess I've been demotivated a lot this year (and semester), for reasons that even I'm unsure of. Many things happened that also affected my passion and creativity, and the energy to strive for the very best. I've been thinking if I can change all these... I have to anyway.

Hope everyone who's dealing with projects or tests can do their best. No last minute work and always flame up your passion. Don't let it die out no matter what the cost!

Have a nice day ahead people~

No comments: