Monday, September 6, 2010

Piranha Movie

Went with the pineapple to Sunway Pyramid for a movie before he goes back to his hometown. We watched Piranha!


Piranha 3D.


I wonder why do they always need sexy women when it's a movie related to thriller/horror and beaches. I mean, it doesn't really make any difference at all. By the way, the movie ain't that great. Well, to me it's just average. And it's my first thriller movie! Hmm... Maybe it was Godzilla. That was when I'm still a little noob kid. XD

Piranha was a little related to a project topic I'm working on. But then it can just be a reference. Lol... It wasn't as disgusting as I thought. Plus, there's not a lot about the piranha fishes. I expected more about piranhas, but the story is all about those fishes eating humans in the lake. Gosh...

Well the effects were not bad. The piranha pack does not seem too real enough. But yeah it's great. The blood and all that were realistic though. People being bitten off bit and pieces. It's gross, but I managed to survive because I had popcorn with me. =)

That's about it for the movie. Don't want to talk a lot about it because I'm disappointed at the cut scenes. =(

Have a nice day ahead people~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Horror movies are marketed to an audience primary composed of 14 to 24 year old males and anyone they can drag into the theatre with them. Sexy women are included in most of the scenes for two reasons:

1) Young males fantasize about having sex with sexy women and need images to enhance those fantasies.

2) They are also stimulated by the dumb idea that they can save the sexy women from the evil whatever and be rewarded with a private orgy.

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes and No God of Bacon,

I thought Piranha was a bit of a morality tale like Halloween. See what happens when you have all of that Fun?

Granted, the teenage boys need the bimbonic chicks but it's much more imbedded in the (mostly male) subconscious than you think...