Thursday, September 30, 2010

Stop Lying

I was encouraged and inspired by an article I read in Danny Choo's blog. Click here to read about it.

What he mentioned in the article is very true. He also mentioned about himself and other common examples, which I felt was what I've actually been through. After reading about it, I felt that I should stop lying to myself and continue with what's best for me and everyone else.

Anyway, change of topic here! Just a short one though. There was a presentation involving our SWAY Production group yesterday. It was held in the school Audio Visual Hall, and there were many other students from the diploma course from Multimedia Design, as well as lecturer and guests. I guess there were around 50 people or more, and it was the first time I've given a presentation in front of so many people.

Our group (Stezon, William, arashi and me) presented our video and sharing, and it went on smoothly. Anyhow, there was a particular image with made me almost burst out laughing in the middle of the presentation.


It's seriously still funny whenever I look at it. Have a look:


This image.


At first nothing seem to be funny or out of the ordinary. But take a closer look...

I've blogged about this previously and this image was included in the blog post. But I couldn't help laughing because... See that screen over there? It's called a bouncer. Behind it lies a girl... Which is me, and only me. That thing covered me entirely except for my feet! It was so funny looking back at this image! Never knew that I was THAT tiny. Hahahaha...!!!

Well, that's about it for today's post. There's a lot of reading, plus the article fron Danny Choo's blog. Do take a look because it involve life lessons and such.

Have a nice day ahead~

No comments: