Tuesday, August 17, 2010

360:Through The Line Logo Design

I ought to try something new but it's not a new thing for me. Before entering college I was experimenting with Photoshop and went online for tutorials and see what I can do with my level of skills in Photoshop.

Now I realise my skills were worse than before I entered college. Hmm...

I did a logo design... Well there's a given template, and I just need to decorate and turn it into something of my interpretation about it.

Here's the outcome:


360: Through The Line.


Hey I don't do that just for fun! I have concept too!

Wanted to turn it into a more matrix looking design, but a friend told me it was an 'old' design. Not many people are fond of it now. Hope I did good. Wasn't really satisfied with it.

Have a nice day people~

No comments: