Thursday, January 7, 2010

Rest In Peace Grandma

Since it's 12.31 a.m. now, so it doesn't consider as double posting right?

Anyway I just received a shocking news in the late evening that my grandma passed away. Actually when I was having dinner at her place, she was already half unconscious. But we thought that she was just sick. My dad took care of her for the whole evening.

She was complaining of severe back pain that time. And she still forces herself to open her eyes to let us know she's ok. She's strong. Unfortunately she still couldn't make it in the end.

I felt sorry I didn't really talked a lot to her. You could say that I'm close but not close to her. That's because I see her everyday but just didn't really talk. I felt kind of sorry now that I somehow neglected her a little.

When I reached grandma's house just now, dad told me to take a look at her. I did, but not too long. She was sleeping in peace, eyes closed but with her mouth open. I heard that it was closed after that.

My brother was home at night after tuition class and when he heard about it, he was all stunned and rushed over immediately. He was closer to my grandma. He did not cry while he was there. But now he is. I can hear sniffing and sobbing from his room. I did cried for a while but not too long. I do have feelings too but crying doesn't help bring her back to life.

I hope she is able to rest in peace and have a safe journey to the heavens... At least she did not suffer a painful death. May she watch down upon us but nid not worry too much for us. Thanks for everything you had done for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I make money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my web site to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]