Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year Clothes

Went to Mid Valley with mom today to buy some clothes for the new year.

Here's what I've bought:



Some... skirt. The bottom part seems rugged like beggar. XD But I like it.


Tokidoki shirt.


Close up.


Color Me Gangsta! Very cute.


Close up.


More cute clothes.


Close up.


More... Ok last cute clothes. =X


Close up.


Finally something less cute. Flowers!


Mom actually scolded me everytime I picked up some cute design clothes. She say I dress like a small child. == It's not my fault! I love cute stuffs. T_T At least I bought something we agreed on! (The shirt with blue flowers)

Tomorrow we're going out again. This time my cousin sisters would bring us out. =) And mom warned me to buy something less cute this time. T_T So anyway clothes and skirt were bought in various places - Metrojaya, Summerset Bay, P & Co, and F.O.S.

Have a nice day ahead people~ And hope you get the chance to buy some new year clothings too.

No comments: