Monday, January 4, 2010

More Shopping And Clothes

As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm going shopping with my cousin sisters and their mom (my aunt). So... Today's stuffs look more matured than yesterday's clothings. XD

Here's some of the items I got for today:



I like this belt. =q


The patterns are so unique.


Got myself this yummy pair of wedges.


Quite a tall one I would say...


I like the simplicity and patterns.


This is something black and white. Also very simple.


There are a few more clothings which I've bought, but I'm just lazy to post them all up. =P At least there are NO cartoons or cute stuffs in today's batch of clothings. Curses... But this is something different. =D Suits me as well.

Have a nice day ahead~ Happy shopping to those who still haven't get their stuffs for this new year. =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

waseh , i think this is what your mum would like to see on you.

=)