Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ballpen Art

I was inspired by some DeviantArtist who drew good ballpen pictures. It looks like darker versions of pencils and some ranges from sketchy to clean and neat lines.

Some did portraits using ballpens, while others scenes or random things. Some sketches their imaginations out, which looks pretty cute. XD

Since I dislike touching or get in contact with pencil leads, I think I should try using ballpen instead. But the disadvantage of ballpen is that once you draw on paper, it cannot be erased. Unless you have special erasers for pen. But I don't like using it as you need to erase it very hard. I tear the paper once using that eraser. =_=

But I guess it'll help train my stability and such. Try not to use too much erasing anyway. Be precise! Yeah... That's the word!

Well... Yeah. That's all I want to say. Maybe I'll buy a bunch of ballpens and start sketching in my sketch book. XD Have a nice day ahead people~

No comments: