Monday, March 23, 2009

Still Alive Kah?

Yeah... The title says it all. If you guys still don't understand, let me show you by image for better understanding.


Calligraphy class last Wednesday. This is Chrystal, our subject lecturer.


At least I'm still alive... I think. I've been sick for the past almost one month, and my cough has not been any better till today. Been staying up pretty late recently too. It's really a hectic month as it's almost the end of the semester. Lots of final projects to be done and presentations to prepare. Can die soon. T_T

Luckily our Perspective Studies work has been completed. We just need to know if we pass for the overall subject. I'm kind of worried about this. I am sort of depressed lately. I don't know why myself. I hope i can recover soon and be more cheerful. I felt really down. Haha...

Been addicted to Plurk as well. ^^ It is an online social journal, works almost the same as a second MSN. =P Anyone who hasn't added me or wanna join please let me know. Let me invite you! I WANT MY KARMA!!!!! Lol... Thank you. =) I'm being so polite.

That's all for today. I need to resume my History of Art final project. Hope everything will be fine and we can finish it on time. Good luck to the rest. Have a nice day ahead people~