Sunday, March 29, 2009

Saisaki Buffet Lunch

Went for this Japanese buffet today for lunch. It was odd to choose such a day because there wasn't any particular occasion to celebrate anything. Later I found out that it was to celebrate my brother's birthday... Because we did not celebrate it earlier on as he was having some camping trip or something like that on his birthday and did not come back for days. (By the way his birthday was on the 14th of March)

I wasn't on my top condition to eat as I just woke up when they got ready to go. Was still sleepy... And I was feeling quite sick and have no appetite to eat. So, it was kind of like a waste for me to go today. But luckily my brother covered up for me. He is one damn glutton. XD

Ok so here's some pictures for you to see... Not much though, don't worry that you might say I'm mean or cruel for posting such delicious stuff. Enjoy~


Saisaki. Not a bad place to come. Lots of varieties and I think the price is reasonable.


My first and last round. Seriously, that's all I ate for the day. But there were some other foods that they served free. So that's ok for me. In my plate, there are: cheese escargot, cheese scallop, fried oyster, a piece of grilled saba fish, salmon sashimi, tuna sashimi, some-other-fish-I-dunno sashimi, sushi (The two pieces there), and abalone sashimi with egg roe.


My dad took this for us to share. I only took the steam prawn. Beside this plate were fresh oysters. I don't really like it though. They're raw. But not bad. It's a free dish, served for all four of us.


This was also a free dish. Some bamboo snail or something. It's raw too. With garlics on top. I only ate the brocolli though. I was too sick to continue any raw food. although I wanted to try it. But it feels too slimey for me. O_o


Went back after that. I was still quite full and didn't take my dinner. This shows how much of a small eater I am. I don't eat much. I can save you food. =D Maybe I was just feeling quite sick for today. Otherwise normally I'll go for 3 or 4 rounds and maybe 2 rounds of desserts. I would think that I've to skip Japanese food for quite some time now. Especially avoiding raw oysters. I don't really like them after tasting it. But my brother took 7 of them. O_O I don't know how could he manage to eat so many. But my dad told us that his friend took 17. And he was an old man. The hell...

End of post. I need to do some Calligraphy work now. Have a nice day ahead people~ And good luck for those presenting for History of Arts tomorrow. ^^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol..u got pichas your own!! good job.

Mizuko Yuki said...

lol... must be a bit independent. although my phone camera not as clear or nice as yours. ^^ wanna share some pics ma.