Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Hamsters

Yeah I had a pair of hamsters for my birthday, thanks to Chor Yi. ^^ It's almost a month now since they're living with me. So I just wanna show you how they look like. Oh by the way, they are winter gold hamsters.


Meet little hamster.


Meet big hamster.


Sorry for the unclear images as I'm using my phone to take those photos. I wish I had more time to play with them. T_T But there's just too many assignments to be done and the due date is just around the corner. So I had to reduce the play time with them. And I used to put them in my room, but my mom insists that I put them in the living room now. She said they stink. (THEY DO NOT STINK!) So now they are both downstairs... I miss them so much. But I'll go down later to take a look at their condition before I sleep. ^^

Big hamster is almost the size of my full hand. As in, from full length fingers to the end of my palm. Little hamster is almost three quarter size of big hamster. How fast they grow... I remember they were only little furballs when they were first brought to my home. *sniffs* I'm proud of them growing so fast. This means that they're being healthy. And yeah I feed them fresh vegetables from time to time. So far I've only fed them carrots, cucumber, taugeh and parsley stems. It's fun watching them eat. The only problem is that they keep kicking out their dry foods and beddings. @_@

Will post more pictures of them later on. Wait till they are more tamed so that i can play with both at the same time. Now I have to play with them one by one. Taking them out and let them walk around the floor. Cuddle them. Squeeze them. (Lol I didn't mean to kill them.) Touch their so-wonderfully-soft fur coats. Ok then it's end of post for me now. Need to go do my work. Have a nice day ahead people~ =)

No comments: