Thursday, March 11, 2010

Movies Watched

In three days I've watched two movie. Not bad, I would say. XD On Monday I watched "Alice in Wonderland" by Tim Burton, and on Wednesday I watched "Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief" by Chris Columbus.

I would say that the storyline for Alice in Wonderland was very plain and not really interesting, but I credit the movie for its CGs and character design. I love Johnny Depp! =D The music was only so-so and there wasn't really any suspense or eye catching stuffs. My classmate, Vv even commented that Alice in the movie was too... Er... Manly? Or too old... Or was it that she wasn't cute at all? He said that Alice should be a cute little girl. Therefore he wouldn't watch the movie. Lol.

For Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, the storyline was not very interesting again, but yet it had some suspense and stuffs that caught my attention. Also, I think the character designs were great and I loved the Gods and mythological creatures. Medusa was really modern though. Haha... So was Groover the Satyr. I love Greek mytology and their mytological creatures, that's why I kind of enjoyed this movie.

Here's some of the poster images for both movies:


Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief.


Alice in Wonderland.


Alice in Wonderland, White and Red queen version.


My favourite version. XD Because Johnny Depp's in it.


Ok time to stop writing now. Have a nice day ahead~

No comments: