Monday, March 8, 2010

Goodbye With Love Godzilla

I freed Godzilla later this evening. Am feeling sad now as I started missing him not being in my room. =( Reason is, Godzilla was too big for the aquarium we have. Its head can easily reach above the borders of the aquarium.

Can you imagine how long it is? Well, I'm sure you can't. Let's put it this way... Its neck can stretch up to almost 8cm long. And its size is almost twice or more than the size of a computer mouse placed vertically beside each other.
It's quite sad to part with Godzilla as I've taken care of it for almost or more than 2 years. (don't quite remember because it was way too long!)

Watching it grow day by day really made me happy. Although at first I was reluctant to take care of it because it looked ugly. =S But I still took care of it because I wanted a pet really badly that time and this was a free pet. =D the daughter of my mom's friend bought it but went to Singapore, so she had no one to take care of it. So mom took it back for I-don't-know-what reason, and ended up I took care of it. ^^


Anyway, I hope that Godzilla is able to take care of itself when it's in the big pond. There is much more space for it to swim, and hopefully it knows how to... I'm more worried about its diet and the amount of food. Godzilla is really picky, so I don't know about it when it comes to food... Just wish it all the best.

Here's a picture of Godzilla taken by my cellphone while it was in the car. I love you and wish you all the best Godzilla~


Its looking at me. =( I feel bad now.


You shall always be remembered Godzilla. =)

Have a nice day ahead~

No comments: