Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Fresh From The Bookstore

Dad and I went to the bookstore called "Xcess" in Amcorp Mall this afternoon to get some books because the bookstore sold books up to twice as cheap as those bought from other bookstores. (can't name 'em. Ahem...)

As requested, I would post up images of the books I bought for myself... Though I was actually lazy to post it up here. =_=


Typosphere.


Digital Photography - Beyond the Camera.


The New Photography Manual.


Creativity Awards Annual 36 (?).


Definitely Dead.


More Notes from the Universe - Life, Dreams and Happiness.


Wow I've actually gotten 6 books, while dad bought only 3. XD Amount doesn't matter anyway, as long as the book benefits us. Plus, dad actually had a discount card and we had 5% discount off the whole bunch of books we bought. All these total up to less than RM300. Cheap ain't it? =)

I'll stop writing now. I'm quite lazy today I don't know why. =S Have a nice day ahead~

No comments: