Saturday, July 14, 2012

Random Cat Post

I was at my grandma's house last week and after dinner, I went to the wet kitchen area to wash the dishes when I encountered a charming thing. I'll just post the pictures here, but they're not very much:


 Feasting on a prawn's head.


 "I'll just rest here..."


 "...WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU HERE FOR?!"


I personally like this shot. :3 


It's not abuse! I'm trying to pet its head. It likes it a lot.


Nya~ It really knows how to enjoy.


Unfortunately, these are the only pictures I manage to take because my phone ran out of battery. :( And most of the time I spend playing with it rather than taking photos. :D Such a cute and charming creature. I cannot resist the temptation to play with it!

Anyway that's all for today. Have a nice day ahead. :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Promo chaussures de sport chaussurespaschere.fr,Bottes fourrees, chaussures compensees, baskets jusqu'a -75% sur chaussurespaschere.fr !