Saturday, July 28, 2012

Kick Ass Bees

It's my last day of internship. Felt kinda sad that I'm leaving already. But anyways, managed to sketch something which I think is awesome:


Kick ass bees.


Do not use without my permission! Or at least let me know if you're using the base, or modifying it in any way. It was meant as some character design for a game, but I've not proposed the idea and sketched this out of randomness. I like the silky hair bee. XD So elegant yet fierce. 

So yeah... That's the update about myself now. Will continue keeping myself busy these days for my internship report and such. Have a nice day ahead~


3 comments:

paloh707 said...

Nice Your Blog Please Come To My Blog At www.paloh.co.cc Free tv Online 4 u Thank You

Anonymous said...

The last round saw Natalie catch back up and Amanda hit a bottle.
Are you in search of lightweight direct-mail giveaways with
practical value? And also a love-struck Yuya will be vainly wooing a good
oblivious Produced. The usa Dot details the top end family airliner territory.
http://sg.nitrodesigns.com/ee/source/index.
php/member/50382

Anonymous said...

スワンソンは時間の経過とともに改善し経済につ
いて昼食会の参加者に話を聞いた

Here is my blog ... miumiu バッ