Tuesday, February 1, 2011

R.I.P Tablet Pen

I am so very sad of my tablet pen's death. Actually it's not fully dead... The eraser part can still be used, but there's no meaning if I paint things with the eraser. It's just not the same feeling as painting properly with the pen nib.

Chinese New Year is just around the corner, and such a disaster has happened. I don't feel like wasting my pocket money buying a new pen! It's totally not worth for value! The price is half of a total new set, or maybe even more expensive than that! Geez...

It's not that I'm being careless by dropping it. The wind blew it off when I wasn't around. It hit the floor when I wasn't noticing (and not even a sound) and died just like that. My heart is broken. :( Didn't expected it to die this early.

And it's also a pain that it died this crucial moment! All my assignments depends on it! Lots of paintings and drawings... Seems like my entire life depends on it. Gosh. Do I get a new one? Because fixing it doesn't seem worth for.

Alright. I shall stop here and continue my work. I just didn't want my blog to die out and wanted to update more now that my assignments have increased.

Have a nice day ahead~

No comments: