Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Past Valentine's

So it's past 12 a.m. for 14th of February. To be precise, it's 2.50 a.m at the 15th of February when I started writing this post.

Had dinner with my beloved in MOF (Ministry of Food) after class because he insisted. Not that I'm forced to! But I didn't expected this and there was home cooked food ready. Anyway had to call home and told my parents that I'd be back late.

Food was great and I was stuffed. I love dessert most but it came before my main course. I had Hokkaido gelato in Tiramisu flavour. =q Saw many pairs of couples but I was 2 metres away from him. Haha... Many had roses or bouquets of flowers with them but I didn't want to. Because they will die after few days, and I will be heart broken. =(

Not expecting days to be blissful after this. It's a hell month for me although there are many events happening this particular month. Both my parents' birthday falls this week, and mine on the last day of the month. XD Not forgetting Chinese New Year previously and Valentine's Day that just ended.

That's the end of my story for today. Have a nice day ahead~

No comments: