Friday, November 5, 2010

Restaurant City Goth Girl

Some time ago while playing Restaurant City in Facebook, I've found this particular character that attracts me very much. So I drew her out!


The small image is the original figure.


Cleaned up formal version.


To those who like this art and wanted to post it somewhere else, download it, or for whatever purpose, do ask for my permission. Else you're considered an art thief! It's a crime to steal the hard work of others.

Anyway it's just my interpretation of how she would look like in my style. The character's pose seemed awkward... Because I suck at drawing poses. @_@

Have a great day ahead~

2 comments:

Loyce said...

I think you have a great ability to draw.

My grandchildren are all into comics and cartoons. I'd love to have a caricature of each of my grandchildren. Have you ever thought of doing that and selling them?

Brownie Soap

Unknown said...

Hi Loyce,

Thanks for your comment. I appreciate it. So far my skills are not good enough yet. Till I polish up my skills, I will think again if i want to sell it. =)