Friday, November 5, 2010

Procrastination

Here I am, many times telling myself to do my homework but ended up procrastinating. I wonder why do we have such a habit to begin with...

I wonder... Why don't I procrastinate when playing games? Why don't I procrastinate when I do something I like? Why don't I procrastinate at anything else but doing homework... And eating. XD Sometimes I takes me hours to go eat something. I can only eat when I'm really hungry, or if I'm hungry but the mood is there. ;D

It feels horrible. And I always contradict with myself. I will tell myself... Today is the day I do something. But at the end of the day (usually at night) I will say... It's ok I have tomorrow and the days after. BUT!!! I do feel panick at the same time. I guess if my mood isn't there, there's no way I'd do my homeworks. Or eat.

Sometimes, or most of the time, I blame myself for this bad character. I didn't want it to happen to me. I try not to be lazy, but it's hard to get rid of bad habits. I promised to myself I will work hard. I did try and it did improve, but I'm not satisfied with my level of improvement. I wanted something more. Something that if people sees it, they go "Wow, she changed to be a hardworking girl!" But I don't feel the improvements in myself yet. I guess it takes time...

Alright that's all for now. Have a great time ahead~

No comments: