Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Kitty

I've been complaining about how anti-Facebook I am. And I still am. But there's only few games that I play because of certain reasons. Other than that I don't really use Facebook. >_< Here's the screenshot I managed to snap for the game:


Cute, aren't they? I forgot their names. =(


Yeah they look cute now but when they grow into an adult they don't look as cute as a furball now. =( But it's ok at least I get to see them once a day. XD Every night I'll just spend few minutes feeding and cleaning them and off I go. Pretty easy to maintain.

Just a side story here... Two days ago (Friday) was my little cousin brother's birthday. We went to a Chinese restaurant for lunch to celebrate his birthday. Well, the food was average and filling. I'm stuffed as a stuffed duck even though only half the dishes came. Its system is like Chinese weddings, where dishes comes after dishes when you're done with one.

Well, I liked two particular dishes most out of the many that we ate. One is the ostrich meat cooked with ginger and leek, while the other one is the dessert. Some syrup kind of drink in a bowl with fruits inside and Chinese pancakes with lotus paste in it.

I have the picture of the syrup drink only. There's a reason for that. XD

Presenting...


Pineapple in water. XD


Hahaha...!!! I had to take a picture of that. although there's nothing funny with it. It's an inside joke for those who knows about it. But it's yum. =q I had a share of my dad's bowl too.

Ok end of today's post. Have a great day ahead people~

No comments: