Monday, November 16, 2009

My First Scanogram

Today really was a bad day. I was really pissed off in the morning till noon and night came another event. My mom is really a bitch. I am really pissed off because of her. I was going to make my passport in the morning today with dad and my brother but she tagged along. So the first place we went which was nearer to our house was already having a long queue, even longer than yesterday when I went.

So we went home and decided to go on Monday.
I had printed out some information on the other possible places but I left it home. So I showed her when we came home. Then I wanted to go back to sleep because we woke up at 6.15 a.m. Out of the blues she opened my door and shouted, wanting me to get up and prepare to go to the other destination. On the way she kept saying how useless I was and this and that. Even dad tried asking her to stop it and calm down, think positively that things would be ok. But instead she dragged some previous issues about how my dad didn't bring me to make my passport when I was having my semester break.

So of course my dad was raged and shouted back asking her to shut up and stuff. Then she involved everyone in. Me and my brother was quiet of course. Although I really wanted to slap her with me hard covered file I was holding, with the important documents inside. Just how many of you had moms like that? She thinks she's inferior and doesn't listen to anyone else. And the most annoying part is, she can seem to forget everything the very next few minutes, which annoys me and pissed me more. I would have been less angrier if she was still in her idiotic superior or whatever mode she was in before.

Ok so I had done my passport and would collect it on Tuesday. I would be going to Singapore for a class trip this Friday. Wee~ So anyway back to the topic of my title.
It's for Photography class. I mean the scanogram. It's basically stuffs you put into the scanner and scan it to make a picture. And here is my result:


Crystalization? Haven't thought of a proper title.


Am quite satisfied with the results, despite my home scanner being one that is of not-so-good-quality. ^^ Anyway have a nice day ahead~ I'm done with the talking. Am still quite pissed...

No comments: