Wednesday, March 19, 2008

First Blog!

Well, I'm quite impressed that I manage to begin blogging. The reason is because many of my friends had a blog and i find it interesting as I can write some random stuffs to share with whoever who reads my blog. ^^ I've not many things to talk about actually... For another reason is just because I wanna improve my English. (and I hope it WILL really help. XD)

So, to begin with, just a little short info about myself. well, yes Mizuko Yuki isn't my real name. But I've been using this name since the-day-I-can't-remember. =P it's been quite a while since I've been using this name. In forums, games and so on. The reason is... well, can't really tell you why. ^^; I'm an anime addict. Very huge fan of anime and manga. Don't ask me why, but I started watching anime since i was... maybe seven years old? O_o I haven't a clue why do I love it so much. XD I also LOVE online games. I'm currently into Perfect World MY English version. It's a great game to play. ^^ I love Maplestory too. but i don't play it. I just love the cute creatures. So are the creatures from Ragnarok Online. They're just pretty sweet things. I love RPG games. I was hooked on to the Final Fantasy series last time. Especially Final Fantasy VII, X and X-2.

Hmm... not many things that I can tell about myself... =_= Oh yeah I love art! I like doodling. Currently learning how to do CGs. Computer + Art = Fabulous ~ X3 It's just what I need to keep me busy for hours! I like paper cutting too. A little into colouring (as in colour pencils or pastels) but not too keen to do painting. Dunno why but I can't paint well using watercolours. T_T But I hope to learn more. I get my inspirations mostly from songs. Talking about songs... the ONLY songs i listen to are japanese songs, songs from anime or games, and BGM from games/anime composed by japanese. Well, there're a few odd English or Chinese songs that I listen to. Depends on whether I like it or not... Then I'll decide to keep them. Muahahahaha.... =_=;

I think that's all I've to say for now. I've nothing to blog bout at the moment. I'll find some stuffs that I can blog about in the future posts. ^^ Have a nice day to everyone ~

No comments: