Friday, January 20, 2012

Cheese Cake

Been having an utterly bitter life because I was diagnosed with tendonitis for my left hand. But I don't like to disappoint my readers (if there are any) so I blogged about something yummy today. :D

Introducing~ Pink/peach coloured cheese cake! Made by my and cousin for my niece. Here's some images of the cakes:


Cheese cake pink in colour when just put into the oven.


Cheese cake turned slightly peach in colour. And shaped like Mickey Mouse! Haha~


Cheese cake became pinkish peach when done baking. Yum yum~


The two cakes in front are actually extras. We made too much and it was more than what we need, so we separated it into two smaller portions. :) I hope it will turn out yummy. I can only taste it tomorrow when it's done chilling in the fridge.

Have a nice day ahead~


4 comments:

web development company india said...

great) liked everything very much) keep it up and dont stop)

Unknown said...

MMMM...those cheesecakes look good

Unknown said...

Vente de Bonnes Chaussures pas cher. Achat de Bonnes Chaussures sur www.chaussurespaschere.fr !

Website Designers in Kerala said...

Liked