Thursday, September 15, 2011

Crustless Quiche

Me and my cousin made quiche today! It's not really your normal quiche, but one without the pastry or crust. We just made the filling instead.

Here are some photos I manage to snap of the very short quiche-making process:


Stuffs and ingredients used. Some are not shown here.


Liquid quiche goes into the oven!


Looking good.


Awesome when served steaming hot.


It's almost like a cake. Except that it's not sweet. Or maybe a egg-based pizza. It's really good considering our first time making it. :3 It's just less than 8 hours and only 20% of it is left. I'm going to save it for my breakfast tomorrow. Yummy~

Life's good up to this point. I might be on semester break now but will be getting busy soon. So I'll try to blog as much as possible while I'm free and easy. :)

Have a nice day ahead~

1 comment:

Founders said...

Nice work :)
you write very well.......


I will place a link of your blog to my blog if you r willing for the same.....
http://siase-international.blogspot.com/

Please reply to this comment about your views or notify me via EMAIL

siase011@gmail.com